Thursday 1 October 2015

Experiments with lights

I took some photographs for lights again. I used different source of lights and found they can give different effects. Than I tried with fire. The results were very unexpected. I set the camera to slow shutter speed and smaller apertures, adjusted the ISO according to the light source. I moved the camera in different directions. Tried to move it slower and faster. And got different results. It is very interesting. I edited some of them and found black and white works better. I also used photoshop to combine two photos into one. quite interesting. I am not sure what to do with them yet. I think they can form a set of photographs in some way. I am leaving this for later just now.












Different movement of the camera with the different source of lights







With fire






No comments:

Post a Comment