Friday 25 September 2015

Location Photography 3 expriment on photoshop

I was researching different photographers and different types of photographs yesterday. Found something really interesting on Saatchi Art website. I like the abstract form photographs. I did not look through all of them. There are just a few examples.




I don't know how they get the photographs. So I started to try to see what photoshop can do. I just used the image I found on internet, just want to what i can do with an image on photoshop. Here is a few images I used blur and liquify. 





These are just some simply experiments. I will try to do more. 

I watched a few Youtube videos about how to use my camera last night. When it showed how to take photos for fireplace. I thought I just try with my ceiling light. I moved the camera a bit when the photo was taken. To my surprise I got a really nice image. So I started to try to move the camera in different directions and results were really interesting. Then I used different kinds of light in the house and found different light can give different effects. I went outside and switched on the car lights, did the same and again the results were very interesting. I tried on the moon but I thought it must be too far away and light needs time to travel to the camera, so I only got a few lines. I wanted to transfer them on computer today but because I ejected the card improperly, I sadly lost all the photos on that card. Will try to do them again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment