Tuesday 5 November 2013

Oil Paint

Tried oil painting two weeks ago. First feeling was I made a mess! I spent almost a whole day in college just try to do a little part from Two Sisters. It turned out the girl I painted was a lot older than the one on the original painting and less prettier, no smile. The second day when I looked at it again, I was actually quite happy. It was my first attempt on oil painting. And it does look like a young girl even if I know it was not a good work. I think I like oil paint.


Tried to do another oil painting yesterday. I was happy with my work. I felt more confident after the first attempt. It is a abstract work. I never can understand abstract. I do not know what the artist want to say or want to express. After copying the work, I still can not understand. But it was a good experience of mixing colors.
At the time of drawing or painting, you can put everything out of your mind. I cherish this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment