Monday 4 November 2013

A new world

I started this Art and Design course on Sep. It was a surprise to everybody, including myself.  I never thought I would do an art course or rather say I would have the ability to do it. Before I started this course, art to me was very far, very deep, far out of my reach. I envy people who can draw, can paint. I admire all the beautiful designs. But I always thought you need to have the talent, and this is the only element. I am here for more than a month, and now I think even if you do not have the talent you can still draw and paint. You do not just use your hand, you use your eyes and your heart.

I do hope here in Galashiels is my art journey starts. I don't know how far I can go. But I am sure this will add beautiful colours to my life and will be worth all my effort to do.

Now the door to this beautiful world is open, so much to see, so much to learn........








No comments:

Post a Comment