Monday 27 October 2014

A few photographs from holiday

Every time, on holiday, so many photos were taken. Most of them were just snaps. You don't have much time to arrange things or simply don't have much time to think for photographs. But I am so appreciated the photograph unit we took last year. At least, when I took photos, I have those knowledge (although not much, but still helpful) I learned on my mind. After edited, a quick snap may turned out a quite good photograph!





My daughter, I like to take photos for her when she didn't know. You can get the most natural pose, the purest motion, it doesn't matter happy or sad, you are recording the most truthful life itself when people don't know they are aimed by a camera. But If she knows knows she always give me a big smile if she is in a good mood.

I like this one and like it in color. I like the brother is at the background and also the far away yacht. I did see it when I took the photo. I didn't change anything apart from cropping a little a bit.


This one was a really quick snap, the man was pushing the little train we were sitting on. I felt so sorry for him, but managed to get my camera and took a photo in a second.

I started to feel really interesting to photo people. Did not do much this time. I was not confident enough and felt maybe quite rude without asking.

My shadow on the beach. I was holding my camera and suddenly noticed my own shadow, thought it was maybe interesting, so took a few photos, quite like this one, with the footprints going forward.





These two were taken in the summer. I remembered the work from Phil Borges, the photographer I looked at last year and I liked his photographs using sky as background. Here we go, I got the chance, the kids were high up on the top step on an old ruin. 



I quite like the viewpoint of these last two. 

3 comments: