Monday 26 May 2014

Photography review

Have been doing photography for the last a few months. I am really enjoy it and I am happy with the progress I made. Although I have not learned a lot techniques about the camera, or say I did not have much time to try out my camera much. I certainly learned about composition and colors. The most important thing is it practiced my eyes. Sometimes I am still uncertain with choosing photos. I did some reports for 4 photographers. But I did not related my work to theirs much. At the very beginning, I really could not see much from those photographers' work and that is how I could not say much about their work. I hope by the time pass and with more experience, I will be able to see more.

Had been taken quite a lot of photos around the college. Every time I was struggle try to find things to take, but amazingly every time I got something I like. More and more I feel that your eyes are the most important thing and as well as you mind. What is on your mind and what you can see?

Had been thinking about the final 8 photos for a while. First I thought only 8! That is not a lot and should not be hard. But when I actually started to take the photos, I found I left them a bit late. This is not easy if you really want to get something nice.  Been taken hundreds of photos and finally chose out 8. I like them, but I can feel they could be better, but at this moment, I don't know how. i kind of feel I am reaching my limit. That is maybe what I can do so far. Looking forward to the close future. I am excited. I am looking forward to see if I can get some better images.

No comments:

Post a Comment