Thursday 15 May 2014

A happy accident

So far, I have done quite a lot of photographs. Look through them, I can see my improvement. I feel more confident about cropping and the easy editing. I'd like to learn more. But I think my editing skill is on the same level  of my ability about photography. I am a lot better than when I just started. I am able to see the shortcoming of other people's photos. I started to edit even my everyday normal photos before show them to people. But my photos and my ideas are still quite plain. I am looking for more and I feel I need more but I am kind of at the stage of don't know how.

Anyway, there is a photo I took and amazed myself when I looked through my camera. I really just want get a reference for how the shadows fall under the sun and only used the camera on my phone. I was happy with the original one, but I am happier with the edited one. Although I don't really know what it is, a plain jar under the sun, I like the shadow in the bright sun light, I like the reflection from the shadow onto the jar, and the amazing circles come from somewhere on the jar. Maybe on my mind I like something more abstract, but I don's know how to reach it.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment