Thursday 5 November 2015

Photography experiments-portraits

I took some portraits photographs of James. I paid attention to dark and light. I found because i adjusted shutter speed, aperture and ISO, my exposure were almost right  and did not  need much adjustment on computer. I set the camera to black and white, so I can see the result from the camera which helped me to decide the adjustment of the exposure. I did a little cropping although I tried the composition when I took the photos. Quite like the portraits I took. But studio set up is quite limit. After some experiments with different kinds of photographs. I think I like shooting people. I more like to take photos when they do not know it in which I can get more natural expressions. I really want to do some street photo shoots but still feel not confident enough.






No comments:

Post a Comment