Thursday 5 November 2015

Photography Experiments-ink and paint

I poured ink into water, let it flow in the water . Here are what I got. They appeared not as clear as I expected.






Then, I used coloured ink and paint. Paint did not work very well, ink was better. 






I saw the reflections of the the light in the ink and it was so clear. So I took some photos of the reflections.



I brought a silky feeling dress, wanted to get some photographs of soft fabric. I wanted wind blow onto it but the air of the heated was not strong enough. I tied it around the light and got some interesting images. 






I also brought a colour light bulb. When I was doing research, Wolfgang Tillmans used photo paper, chemical and lights in the dark room and he created lots of beautiful subtract images. I wanted to see if the colour light can do the same. Because the light was not light enough, it was very difficult to take photos in that light condition. I got some but it did not work as I expected. 

These were from the whole day work in the studio, I was a bit disappointed when I seen them on computer, I took so many and it took me a long time choosing and deleting. I started to think why I take these photos, what I want to say. I only know I want colours, i want some beautiful images. But what the point is this I can not answer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment