Thursday 7 January 2016

Photographs from London visit

Had to go to London, I took my camera though. I thought it would be a good opportunity to take some street photographs. I was with my friend all the time. There was not much time to think when took photographs.  A lot of them were just snaps but I did think and tried to decide what I want in my view founder.
Edited them on computer. I found I am getting much better with setting my exposure. I did not need to adjust exposure much on computer. Here are some of them.





I wanted to photo the building, but when I edited it. I noticed these two cyclists. So I cropped out a lot and made these two cyclists became the first thing you will see. I like the combination, people walking, classic London taxi and cyclists on the busy London road. Different life in the busy city! 

Really like this one, but I only got half of the tower in. Such a shame. And if the man could be further away, it would be better. That is the thing with street photography. Timing is very import. Decision needs to be made quickly sometimes and mean while you need to see if you have everything you want in you view finder. 

I saw the direction in this photograph when I photoed it. thought it would be a good photograph. But it was in the evening and  it was getting dark. Although I adjusted a few different exposures, i still did get the light I wanted and did not create the contrast I wanted. 

 


cropped out the upper part

played on photoshop but forgot what I did. some who got this and quite like it



original photo

cropped the upper part of the above

remembered Sam's window photograph, so I duplicated it and put them together on photoshop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment